    Worked fine until yesterday. The "Power Schemes" tab in "Power
    Options" is set up as it should be; no change from when it worked
    fine. Help.

    B'razeer Boobar, Feb 19, 2008

  2. B'razeer Boobar

    why? Guest

    Neither of the 2 threads 18th Feb with standby in the subject line
    helped before asking about standby again?

    Other common option is search 24HSHD via
    and www.google.com

    You will find mention of several good sources, on both standby
    (powerdown) and shutdown issues.

    http://aumha.org/
    http://www.theeldergeek.com/

    Also check via Google groups,
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
    maybe even
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain

    Using the 24HSHD URL above simply replace
    24hoursupport.helpdesk
    with the name of the other groups.

    Me

    why?, Feb 19, 2008

  3. B'razeer Boobar

    nobody > Guest

    Did you read the answers to your earlier post on the same subject?

    nobody >, Feb 19, 2008