    still no joy.

    I've turned of all filtering, blocking, etc..

    Any ideas?

    vbMark vbMark, Aug 21, 2005

  2. vbMark vbMark

    trout Guest

    Did you try clearing your cache? Maybe history, as well.

    trout, Aug 21, 2005

  3. vbMark vbMark

    Harrison Guest

    Which page?

    Harrison, Aug 21, 2005
  4. This page:

    http://uv.bidtool.overture.com/d/USm/search/tools/bidtool/

    vbMark vbMark, Aug 21, 2005

  5. Good ideas. I gave them a try and even rebooted. Still does the same
    thing.

    vbMark vbMark, Aug 21, 2005
  6. vbMark vbMark

    trout Guest

    It may be useful to better know what kind of search is being
    performed. Perhaps the search term itself can be invalid? A couple of
    random entries on the page just gave me the same result you described.

    trout, Aug 21, 2005
  7. vbMark vbMark

    Old Gringo Guest

    Are you a member here: http://www.content.overture.com/d/

    Old Gringo, Aug 21, 2005
  8. vbMark vbMark

    vbMark Guest

    vbMark, Aug 21, 2005
  9. vbMark vbMark

    Old Gringo Guest

    Not sure but it looks like the pricey end of Yahoo.

    Old Gringo, Aug 21, 2005
  10. vbMark vbMark

    Mara Guest

    No. I just went there and entered "bananas," and got a list of banana-related
    sites. I did have to temporarily allow Javascripting to do it, though.

    Mara, Aug 21, 2005