Why is there a fat black chick on America's Next Top Model?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by the messenjah, Apr 10, 2007.

  1. Is this some kind of joke?? What kind of message are we sending to the
    children?

    the messenjah, Apr 10, 2007

  2. the messenjah

    Mr. Clean Guest

    that anyone can do anything.

    what kind of message are *you* sending?

    ("to the children"! give me a freakin' break.)

    Mr. Clean, Apr 10, 2007

  3. that hopefully they'll stay away from you?

    most sincerely,

    GodBuilt

    On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built, Apr 10, 2007
  4. the messenjah

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Perhaps that people who are overweight wear clothes (and PAY for them),
    and models need to represent the figure types that REALLY exist, not
    just the emaciated, and unhealthy as is currently the 'rage' for models.

    Ron Hunter, Apr 10, 2007
  5. the messenjah

    Renay Guest

    I don't know about other parents but I tell
    mine to stay away from middle aged tortoise
    head bike messengers who will try to give
    them candy.

    Renay

    Renay, Apr 10, 2007
  6. That pretending loses to reality eventually.

    mark_digital©, Apr 10, 2007
  7. You can't threaten him with /your/ little reality. His already leads
    to contact with extremely massive objects like sidewalks.

    Dennis M. Hammes, Apr 11, 2007
  8. the messenjah

    etherore Guest

    Why would your kid be hanging out in Jacksonville, Florida? ;)

    Joy

    etherore, Apr 26, 2007
  9. the messenjah

    Agent Smith Guest