Why is str not callable

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by KyleWilliamsnichtgay, Nov 11, 2011.

  1. KyleWilliamsnichtgay

    KyleWilliamsnichtgay

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    def TakeHoodie():
    TakeHoodie=input("Would you like to take the Bieber Hoodie? Y/N ")
    if TakeHoodie.upper == "Y":
    bp.append("Bieber Hoodie")
    lookIn()
    elif TakeHoodie.upper == "N":
    lookIn()
    else:
    print("You can't do that and we don't tolerate that language!")
    TakeHoodie()
    def lookIn():
    lookIn=input("Would you like to check the fridge? Y/N ")
    if lookIn.upper == "Y":
    print("You find a glowing bottle of Red Bull in the fridge.")
    stealBull()
    elif lookIn.upper == "N":
    print("You can hear the dinosaur stomping and the shack starts to fall")
    else:
    print("You can't do that and we don't tolerate that language!")
    lookIn()
    :trytofly:

    KyleWilliamsnichtgay, Nov 11, 2011