    I click on Options and the Remove as I've done in the past but now I
    get a message saying

    "You can not remove this message"

    Midex, Dec 22, 2007

  2. Midex

    Mike Easter Guest

    Your question didn't address these guidelines and its removal
    limitations
    http://groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=46493&topic=9253
    How do I remove my own posts?

    .... and there is a googlegroups help place
    http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Groups-Guide Google Groups Help
    Forum

    .... and you are whining about a GG problem to a usenet group, which
    doesn't have much use for googlegroupers.

    If you want to read and post to usenet groups, you should use an nntp
    newsagent and newsserver, not GG. If you don't know how to do that,
    then you should search GG and find out how. You should use GG for
    searching usenet and for reading and posting to googlespecific groups;
    you should use an nntp newsserver and newsreader for reading and posting
    to usenet groups like this one. GG has too many disadvantages.

    .... and, no matter what you do, your old posts will not be removed from
    the world wide usenet. At the most, they might be removed from GG
    archive, or they might not.

    Mike Easter, Dec 22, 2007

  3. Midex

    Sunny Guest

    Isn't English supposed to be your first language Jake?
    With your claimed IQ of 152 ?

    Sunny, Dec 22, 2007
  4. Midex

    Muze Groops Guest

    hmm... as we gays all say it, "Midex... you just got *read*" (past tense
    in case your IQ has dropped or you can't read gayenese)

    Muze Groops, Dec 22, 2007