    GMAN Guest

    Whether you like it or not, the Disney corporation has huge selling power when
    it comes to its back catalog.

    GMAN, Dec 29, 2006

  2. kushu

    JoeBloe Guest

    JoeBloe, Dec 30, 2006

  3. kushu

    Goro Guest

    Goro, Dec 30, 2006
  4.
    Derek Janssen, Dec 30, 2006
  5. kushu

    manitou Guest

    Indeed --- even Sony began manufacturing VHS VCRs (including some of
    the best ever S-VHS units) when it was clear Betamax had lost the home
    VCR war.

    CPJ

    manitou, Dec 30, 2006
  6. kushu

    GMAN Guest

    But the day that the studios decide to quit with standard DVD, and that day
    will come, it will be a huge factor.

    GMAN, Dec 30, 2006
  7. kushu

    Mac Cool Guest

    GMAN:
    Didn't happen that way for DVD and it won't happen that way for Blu.

    Mac Cool, Dec 31, 2006
  8. kushu

    Mac Cool Guest

    Derek Janssen:
    I wouldn't buy either, neither would my kids because they already own them
    on VHS and by the time they care about the quality they will be too old to
    care about cartoons, especially old cartoons.

    Mac Cool, Dec 31, 2006
  9. kushu

    JoeBloe Guest

    Yes, but why be a total retard and spend the money on a degradable
    format like retarded, antiquated VHS, when a few dollars more gets you
    a pristine, flawless, high longevity copy? For a few dollars more
    than that, I get a high res, high longevity copy. Ny system requires
    it. Yours is a 9" black and white from the way you spew your crap in
    here, and your knowledge of the industry hovers near nil.

    D O ' H !

    JoeBloe, Dec 31, 2006
  10.
    Geena Phillips, Jan 10, 2007
  11. kushu

    MassiveProng Guest

    Don't shit yourself, missy.

    That day is closer than you think. Do you actually think or believe
    that they want to continue stamping multiple formats forever?

    Anybody seen any HD format discs that are of new films that are in
    "fool screen"? NOPE. That one goes away too...

    T H I N K !

    MassiveProng, Jan 10, 2007