  1. jimakos.too

    jimakos.too Guest

    WHY I CANT FIND MY BLOG IN GOOGLE SEARCH????

    jimakos.too, Sep 9, 2008

  2. jimakos.too

    Evul Guest

    BECAUSE IT HASN'T BEEN INDEXED YET????

    Try submitting it here: http://www.google.com/addurl/ , adding a sitemap,
    getting some clean inbound links, and having some good-quality content that
    people want to read and link to (ie, not like 99.5% of blogs).

    Evul, Sep 9, 2008

  3. jimakos.too

    Dan C Guest

    MAYBE THE DINGO TOOK YOUR BLOG!!!!

    Dan C, Sep 9, 2008
  4. jimakos.too

    Pennywise Guest

    IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR GOOGLE!!!1!

    Pennywise, Sep 9, 2008
  5. jimakos.too

    Evan Platt Guest

    Oh FFS, Google doesn't give a shit. They'll put any crappy blog up.

    I've got a ton of examples.

    Evan Platt, Sep 9, 2008
  6. jimakos.too

    John Holmes Guest

    jimakos.too "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    You misspelled it because your caps lock is /on/

    John Holmes, Sep 9, 2008
  7. jimakos.too

    chuckcar Guest

    Because google ignores shouters?

    Turn off your *f*cking* caps lock.

    chuckcar, Sep 9, 2008
  8. jimakos.too

    ® Guest

    On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:45:41 -0700 (PDT), "jimakos.too"
    Perhaps Google does not, as with the participants of this group,
    appreciate ALL UPPER-CASE being used?

    ®, Sep 9, 2008
  9. jimakos.too

    why? Guest

    why?, Sep 10, 2008
  10. jimakos.too

    Plato Guest

    If that's so importantant that you have to post here, than you be best
    spending time outside talking to your neighbors rather than being on the
    Internet creating useless pages nobody will read.

    Plato, Sep 10, 2008
  11. jimakos.too

    Mara Guest

    Mara, Sep 10, 2008
  12. jimakos.too

    why? Guest

    LOL , yes. Was almost an hour late leaving. A couple of lusers had a
    terminal session crap out at the same time. I was asked (by my lot) if I
    had network logs for maybe the 1 day, it might have been 9 days earlier
    they wern't sure.

    Right Duh! I keep fully detailed traffic captures and stats for all
    4000+ ports just in case they are needed.

    So I hung around setup a basic stats collector and shunted 200MB of
    pings across the inter building link to 1 of the PCs. 186,000 packets
    later result was 100% pass.

    Me

    why?, Sep 11, 2008