why does this clock have two dials

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zaax, Jun 23, 2004.

  1. zaax

    zaax Guest

    zaax, Jun 23, 2004

  2. zaax

    SgtMinor Guest

    Who knows? The site comes up as "Forbidden. You don't have permission
    to access /Photos/IBIZA 2004 WEB/Ibiza 2004 048.jpg on this server"

    Instead of using tinyurl, use http:\\www.makeashorterlink.com. With
    that service people who click on the link get to see where they are
    being taken. Lotsa people won't click on a tinyurl link because it can
    take them to a site they don't want to go to.

    Finally, are you really getting your email at www.uk.com?

    SgtMinor, Jun 23, 2004

  3. zaax

    zaax Guest

    no

    zaax, Jun 24, 2004
  4. zaax

    SgtMinor Guest

    Then don't use the address; it's someone else's property. Munge your
    address so that neither you nor anyone else will be hit by spam:

    SgtMinor, Jun 24, 2004
  5. Eh ?

    GMT is just that, Greenwich Mean Time, or rather Zulu time. It's the same
    the world over.
    It just looks like a normal dual-timezone clock to me, you can set the
    timezones to anywhere you like.

    France is on CET, Central European Time.

    michael turner, Jun 24, 2004
  6. zaax

    zaax Guest

    zaax, Jun 24, 2004
  7. zaax

    Boomer Guest

    It is "owned'. By CentralNic. All the spam that should be going to
    you is going to them. That domain abuse.

    Registrant:
    CentralNic Ltd (UK124-DOM)
    64-66 Coleman Street
    London EC2R 5BX
    UK

    Domain Name: UK.COM

    Boomer, Jun 24, 2004
  8. zaax

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    uk.com

    Registrant:
    CentralNic Ltd (UK124-DOM)
    64-66 Coleman Street
    London EC2R 5BX
    UK

    Domain Name: UK.COM

    Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    Department, Technical (23456529I)
    CentralNic Ltd
    64-66 Coleman Street
    London EC2R 5BX
    UK
    +44.2073843050 fax: +44.2077369253

    Record expires on 02-May-2011.
    Record created on 01-May-1996.
    Database last updated on 24-Jun-2004 22:37:41 EDT.

    Domain servers in listed order:

    NS0.CENTRALNIC.NET 213.146.149.169
    NS1.CENTRALNIC.NET 213.146.149.134
    LON-NS-2.CENTRALNIC.NET 195.149.39.141