    But why, the Printers all have very similar specs..?

    Plus no one in NZ list Cartridges for the 830U or the 915, but do for the
    925/935

    puss, Oct 25, 2003

  2. puss

    Darren Guest

    Hi,

    What number is on your ink cartridges?

    I am an importer of Epson ink, Have a look at my website I might have what
    your looking for
    www.dpt.co.nz

    Darren, Oct 28, 2003

  3. puss

    Nick Smith Guest

    T008401
    T007401

    T026401
    T027401

    Can't find any one that stock these at all.

    Nick Smith, Oct 28, 2003
  4. puss

    Darren Guest

    I am guessing T008401 is T008 and T007401 is T007.. T026 and T027...

    If so I sell them on my site.... I will look into it more later on.

    Darren, Oct 28, 2003