    cris Guest

    I've googled for this but I have the added problem of not being able to open
    a dos box !!

    cris, Oct 31, 2004

  2. cris

    °Mike° Guest

  3. Your windows box is 0wned or in linux terms, "rooted". You are maybe not the
    admin of your own box anymore.
    Save your important data (not the warez you recently downloaded through p2p,
    because that probably contains the trojan that caught you) to a cd/dvd, if
    you still can, and reformat.
    You can try to use online scanners but I bet the access to them is also
    blocked.

    Walter Mautner, Oct 31, 2004