    who have a genuine medical need for -freshly- roasted coffee to wait in line
    behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational
    ctivity." --Dave Barry

    'Ole, Jun 18, 2006

  2. Please write your query in the body of the post, using a good Subject
    line.

    Oh. Firefox tabs multiply? How? Do you get the same link showing up in
    multiple tabs? Do you have the browser options to open all new links in
    a new tab? Do you have an extension to go get all the links on a page so
    you can read them too?

    Does your mouse have a problem and issue two clicks when you only wanted
    one?

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 18, 2006

  3. 'Ole

    'Ole Guest

    Hhhmmmm; geez, you have raised a evry go number of places to start looking
    for the solution.

    Much Thanx. !

    'Ole, Jun 19, 2006