    have to return it? It should be yours. Also, did you know that if your
    equipment goes back after a year or so, you have to buy a new one on
    your own. Since this is the case, then the equipment should be yours.

    zcarenow, Jul 26, 2006

  2. zcarenow

    Ivor Jones Guest

    You don't own it, you only rent it. Another reason to avoid Vonage.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 27, 2006

  3. zcarenow

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Clearly if it is itemized on your bill you are renting it and do not own
    it. On the other hand, how can they force you to return it - cancel
    your service?

    Some systems give you the ATA, and sometimes that is just a limited time
    offer.

    Rick Merrill, Jul 27, 2006
  4. zcarenow

    zcarenow Guest

    The thing is if i am renting it, why wouldn't they send me another one
    if the one i have is not working anymore? They said it is past
    warranty, so i'm thinking i actually own the equipment since i did pay
    for equipment and setup costs to have the service to begin with.

    zcarenow, Jul 27, 2006
  5. zcarenow

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Sounds right - do you have a bill handy and is it itemized?

    Rick Merrill, Jul 27, 2006