    I know of some blacks who hate ANYONE who isn't black, so this isn't
    limited to just some whites.

    Fred

    Fred A. Miller, Feb 24, 2004

  2. | In this day and age one would think people would be more
    enlightened. Like Mel
    | Gibson's dried up dirtball father.

    I don't think Mel's father lives in this day and age.

    I had one like him.

    Izzy

    Iskandar Baharuddin, Feb 24, 2004

  3. Fred A. Miller

    Chris Guest

    Haven't we been through this trolling discussion already?

    Also, are you content to pick someone apart based upon what SOMEONE ELSE
    said?

    Mel Gibson's success as a film-maker and actor has absolutely nothing to do
    with what anyone in his family, outside his family, or anywhere else has to
    say about the holocaust. Get that through your thick, trolling head.

    It's not a religious statement. It's not even a valid statement. It holds
    no purpose in this NG, and it's just plain silly. No one should be judged
    for the actions or statements of others. Leave it alone, idiot.

    Chris, Feb 24, 2004
  4. Fred A. Miller

    k Guest

    australians are spawned by criminals.

    k.

    k, Feb 24, 2004
  5. He seems to be an enlightened man because he doesn't follow the crowd who
    is easily fooled by fakes and hoaxes. Only few people are able to do so.

    Arthur R. Butz, Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
    Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, USA, has done some special
    research in this direction and came to similar conclusions in his book
    "The Hoax of the Twentieth Century":

    http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~abutz/
    http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~abutz/di/intro.html

    As said, only few people are able to disclose fakes and hoaxes which the
    majority of people rely on.

    You can find more material on the pages of the "Institute for Historical
    Review":

    http://www.ihr.org/
    http://www.ihr.org/main/leaflets.shtml

    Regards
    Guido

    Guido Vollbeding, Feb 24, 2004
  6. Fred A. Miller

    Guest Guest

    Another minor event took place during the "Holocaust"
    It's called World War II.

    More than one-hundred-million people lost their lives.
    Whether the Soviet recruit, the British Tommy,
    the child in Dresden or the Nagasaki housewife,
    they were all killed for "who they were".

    None of them wanted to die.
    And regardlesss of the manner in which they died,
    they're all still dead.

    When we lionize the loss any one group of victims,
    then we lessen the loss of the rest.

    <rj>

    "Who weeps for the gypsys?"
    <rj>

    Guest, Feb 24, 2004
  7. Fred A. Miller

    Ron Hunter Guest

    When we deny the existence of evil, we open ourselves to it. When we
    ignore the lessons of history, we are doomed to repeat them. Next time
    it may be YOUR group that is chosen for extermination.

    Ron Hunter, Feb 24, 2004
  8. Fred A. Miller

    Guest Guest

    Were all of the killers evil ?
    What of the Allied bomber pilots ?

    <rj>

    Guest, Feb 24, 2004
  9. On the other hand, people sometimes tend to exaggerate evil.
    For example, travelers often told bloodcurdling stories about
    man eating savages (cannibals). If other people investigated
    the claims, they found few evidence for such stories. It was
    basically myth - people often like to project their own evil
    phantasies onto foreigners - a common reason for wars.
    On the other hand, history is a can full of fakes and hoaxes.
    After a war, victors usually rewrite history to their liking.
    Or it may be YOUR group that is blaming others for extermination.

    Regards
    Guido

    Guido Vollbeding, Feb 24, 2004
  10. Fred A. Miller

    Ron Hunter Guest

    War is generally evil. But how did you get from what I posted to what
    YOU posted? Sometimes the only way to destroy evil is war. That
    doesn't make war good, only expedient.

    Ron Hunter, Feb 24, 2004
  11. Fred A. Miller

    Joe Wheels Guest

    Why do Jews always have to throw this in the worlds face? When they
    made Shindlers list we didn't see any Germans complaining about how
    that movie portrayed the German race. Or for that matter any WWII
    Movie weather Japanese or German. But heaven forbid you say something
    against the jews. What's that all about.

    Yes, how about the 20 million or so Poles that lost their lives at the
    hands of the Russians. Or the Serbs killed by the Croats? Or the
    Russians killed by their own Army? It's getting old.

    Joe Wheels, Feb 25, 2004
  12. Fred A. Miller

    Susan Cohen Guest

    BWAHAHAHA!