    abdul rahim Guest

    it saves consumers $20 billion a year and has been instrumental in
    fighting inflation. People complain too much.

    abdul rahim, Jan 22, 2004

  2. abdul rahim

    rabphnc Guest

    The worst thing about Walmart (or in my case Asda-Walmart in Scotland)
    is not the way they treat their cusomers but the way they treat their
    staff. I mean, come on, a policy that permits bag searches is ok but
    wanting to search your car after you've finished your shift, clocked
    out and been bag searched is taking it too far. The colloeague can be
    disciplined in they refuse permission for the vehicle search, but I
    pick my wife up from her work daily and it's not her car it's mine so
    they have no right to conduct any search, so there.

    rabphnc, Feb 7, 2004