    Paul Butt Guest

    I am trying to load .jpgs into softcam but gettin this error message how
    do I rectify the problem please TIA

    Paul Butt, Sep 5, 2005

  2. Paul Butt

    JANA Guest

    You need a player that can play AVI files. Winamp is a good one that will
    play these. The Windows Media Player should also play these. You can see if
    the AVI extension type is listed in the file types for the Media Player that
    is installed on your system.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Sep 5, 2005

  3. Paul Butt

    Paul Butt Guest

    tried that it doesnt work sorry.

    Paul Butt, Sep 5, 2005
  4. Paul Butt

    old jon Guest

    download `Gspot` and install it. Test your files with it. It`ll tell you
    which codec you need.
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Sep 5, 2005
  5. Paul Butt

    Paul Butt Guest

    Paul Butt, Sep 5, 2005
  6. Paul Butt

    trout Guest

    Not being familiar with the program, the problem is likely how
    you're using the software. Since you are trying to load still images
    (jpgs) and the software 'thinks' you're trying to load video (avi), then
    your image is in a format that the software can't recognise, or you are
    using the wrong instruction to it, to import a still image.

    trout, Sep 5, 2005