    Can anyone help solving this problem.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks

    Naila, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Naila

    blitz Guest

    Have you called them?

    blitz, Jul 1, 2003

  3. Naila

    inbead Guest

    I tried Vonage because I did not know about Packet8. When I heard
    about Packet8 and it's price, it was a no brainer. Got rid of Vonage
    (Still in first 14 days of service, so no cancellation charge).

    Someone sent me a coupon "HASNAIN" to save $20 on signup for packet8,
    With the coupon the great deal was even better!

    So, far my experience with packet8 is great, more than 500 minutes of
    talk time,in two weeks. Voice quality is pretty good for almost 95%
    of the calls, for some reason when I call my brother in North Carolina
    there is some echo, might be a line problem.

    inbead, Jul 2, 2003