    lbbss Guest

    For example: I did a search for the word "blog" in Google groups
    search with not even one result. It's a fairly common word. Thanks.

    lbbss, Jan 3, 2008

  2. lbbss

    richard Guest

    Results 1 - 100 of about 113,000,000 English pages for blog
    [definition]. (0.31 seconds)

    from google.com not the groups.
    from groups.google.com
    Results 1 - 100 of about 3,210,000 for blog

    richard, Jan 3, 2008

  3. lbbss

    lbbss Guest

    I think I figure it out, though strange it may be. I had language
    restriction on google preferences, but English was one of the
    languages l selected.

    lbbss, Jan 3, 2008