    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;292539

    And its the Same with ME I found out the other day, the loader on ME was to
    old.

    Tick Tock, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Tick Tock

    Mainlander Guest

    The idea is you don't need to ship a complete installation program with
    each download, thus the download can be smaller.

    Mainlander, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Suddenly, Mainlander sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
    But, Wise Installer only adds around 350kB to a package (I tested it).
    This is negligible compared to the size of most programs.

    If you want really lite, the Nullsoft SuperPiMP installer is extremely
    small... 20-40kB

    MSI is around 3MB in comparison... no bloat here officer... yes I know
    it has thousands of whizzy features... still causes just as many
    problems in my experience...

    Aaron Lawrence, Mar 6, 2004
  4. Tick Tock

    Steven H Guest

    hmmm really - well in MY experience your an idiot

    Steven H, Mar 6, 2004
  5. Tick Tock

    Ray Colvill Guest

    Ray Colvill, Mar 7, 2004