why cant i send email messages from this email

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Billie Jo Ames, Jun 30, 2005.

  1.
    Billie Jo Ames, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Billie Jo Ames

    WormWood Guest

    Perhaps because this is usenet, not email. Find your email client and
    use that.

    WormWood, Jun 30, 2005

  3. Billie Jo Ames

    Evan Platt Guest

    Because.

    Evan Platt, Jun 30, 2005
  4. I'll play your silly games, why can't you?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 30, 2005
  5. Billie Jo Ames gurgled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    With a name like "bassfishin", PETA is more than likely blocking you.

    The Old Sourdough, Jun 30, 2005
  6. Billie Jo Ames

    Gordon Guest

    As in Please Eat This Animal?

    Gordon, Jun 30, 2005
  7. I thought it was People for the Eating of Tasty Animals...

    The Muffin Man, Jun 30, 2005
  8. Billie Jo Ames

    Gordon Guest

    LOL!

    Gordon, Jun 30, 2005
  9. The Muffin Man gurgled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Yum! I find a good chunk of rare beef quite tasty, particularly when
    accompanied by copious quantities of BEER!!11!! (Actually, I find
    sufficient BEER!!11!! makes damn' near anything tasty.)

    The Old Sourdough, Jun 30, 2005