    Appreciate any help

    Regards Frank

    --

    Frank Clement-Lorford, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Frank Clement-Lorford

    Stevo Guest

    Are there any sub folders? That is where they are usually stored..

    Also make sure you have Windows Explorer set to Show All Files..

    Stevo, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Frank Clement-Lorford

    Shep© Guest

    Try clearbat,
    http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/freeprog.html
    some temp files are tracked by the index.dat and some are hidden
    files.

    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    It's a G not a J in gmx for email

    Shep©, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Yes it is the sub folders that show empty but in fact according to
    properties have files - and window explorer is set to show all files

    : Frank Clement-Lorford wrote:
    : > Running Win 98se, when I use Explorer and click on temporarily
    : > internet files either in local settings or windows. the right hand
    : > pane shows no files. Yet when I click on properties it tells me that
    : > there are 5,800 files in the folder - how can I see them.
    : >
    : > Appreciate any help
    : >
    : > Regards Frank
    :
    : Are there any sub folders? That is where they are usually stored..
    :
    : Also make sure you have Windows Explorer set to Show All Files..
    :
    : --
    : Stevo
    : (pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)
    :
    :

    Frank Clement-Lorford, Oct 22, 2003
  5. Frank Clement-Lorford

    Jason Chow Guest

    Those are hidden files
    In order to view them, click on tools, then folder options, then view tab
    than click on "show hidden files and folders"

    Jason Chow, Oct 22, 2003
  6. Frank Clement-Lorford

    DAVID GREEN Guest

    Hit the 'view' on the top and click on view hidden files :)

    DAVID GREEN, Oct 23, 2003