    It works if I hit ctrl+v, but that's annoying.

    Anyone know what could be causing this? Does this happen on everyone's FF?

    Thanks.

    Teh Suck, Dec 18, 2005

  2. Teh Suck

    gwtc Guest

    I don't know what the problem is cause I just checked mine and it
    works with no problems. Right click, Edit, Paste or CTRL+V all works.

    gwtc, Dec 18, 2005

  3. Teh Suck

    Neon Knight Guest

    Oh Sweet Jesus, hitting one extra key is annoying, someone call the
    police!!!

    Neon Knight, Dec 18, 2005
  4. Teh Suck

    gwtc Guest

    some people have their idiosyncrasies and are set in their ways. As
    the old saying goes its hard to teach an old computer user new tricks.

    gwtc, Dec 18, 2005