    Oh but maybe mom was white and daddy was black?
    Or mom was only partially black and daddy all white?

    I sure as hell couldn't qualify for being black.

    richard, Aug 24, 2009

  2. Maybe they are related to Schwarzenegger.
    Schwarz means black and negger well ..

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Aug 24, 2009

  3. richard

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In richard
    Unlikely.

    The Baltimore Afro-American newspaper has been publishing under that
    name since 1892.

    http://www.afro.com/

    Bert Hyman, Aug 24, 2009
  4. richard

    Evan Platt Guest

    Maybe the term Human Being is misleading in your case.
    Wow, You arez so smart. You look that up on Wiki all by your self?
    They're light skinned.
    Why don't you ask them? Or, if they have any deceased relatives, you
    can hold a séance.

    Or even better, maybe their Adams apple or number of ribs could tell
    you something. LOL
    Or about 100 other possibilities.
    You couldn't qualify for being a person.

    Ignorant racist hillbilly redneck inbred stupid ass.

    Sorry, did I leave anything out?

    Evan Platt, Aug 24, 2009
  5. richard

    richard Guest

    I'll stand corrected. Malcolm X may not have coined the word, but he
    did promote it. As there was a musician around 1901 by the name of
    Grant Stills who had a symphony by the name of "African American".

    Still, the US government will not accept the term to be applied to
    white people who were born in Africa. All white people must use the
    term "caucasian".

    richard, Aug 24, 2009
  6. Maybe you made that up. The term "Afro-American" does not appear
    anywhere on the page you supplied.

    It does say, in several places, African-American.
    So what? Do you know .. really know .. who your daddy was?
    You don't qualify for much of anything.

    'Cept racist. 'Cept St00pid.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 24, 2009
  7. richard

    joevan Guest

    joevan, Aug 24, 2009
  8. richard

    Evan Platt Guest

    I don't see anyone raising their hand for that one.

    When children are born, the Doctor slaps the baby.

    When RtS was born, the Doctor slapped the parents.

    Evan Platt, Aug 24, 2009
  9. richard

    Jordon Guest

    There, I fixed it for you.

    Jordon, Aug 24, 2009
  10. richard

    Evan Platt Guest

    That's a first. No, not the fact that you were wrong, but the fact
    that you admitted it.
    "Promote It?" How does one promote it?
    You mean William Grant Still? He was born in 1895.
    Just kindly STFU, please.

    Evan Platt, Aug 24, 2009
  11. richard

    Evan Platt Guest

    Well like I said, he could certainly tell by the number of ribs and
    the Adams apple..

    But... this is where RtS drops from the thread.

    Evan Platt, Aug 24, 2009
  12. Why are you so suddenly obsessed with racial issues?

    Really.

    --
    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 24, 2009
  13. richard

    doS Guest

    it said they were afro american business leaders, not that they are afro
    american

    doS, Aug 25, 2009
  14. richard

    NormanM Guest

    Or maybe not. A rose, by any other name ...

    I once asked a fellow worker this question:

    "Why are you 'Afro-American', but I am 'white'? Isn't it just as proper to
    say that I am 'Euro-American', or that you are, 'black'?

    He couldn't say more than, "Good questions". ;)

    NormanM, Aug 26, 2009
  15. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    My work partner is a very black Jamaican. He insists that he isn't
    'black', but he's mostly dark brown, and us whites aren't 'white', we're
    mostly pink.

    Truestory.

    Aardvark, Aug 26, 2009
  16. Brits are "mostly pink" is certainly massively evinced!
    Pink-O fags with chronic cases of the bitchy-bitchy for
    their precious NHS to ponder and prescribe Canadian meds.

    A British Afro-American from Jamaica... that's a good one!
    Maybe his peeple should contact Obama's peeple and find
    out where they gets them birth-certificates designed and
    printed so he can be the next president of the USA!

    HTH, HAND and GSTQ.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
    that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket; and yet,

    "Stupid is as 'Aardvark' does." --Forrest Gump's Mamma*
    "Run 'Aardvark', Run!" --Forrest Gump's Jenny*
    "I'm not going to any steenking tea parties!" --King George*

    *As if reinacted on The Benny Hill Show

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 26, 2009