    Interface Devices' node and 'Mice and other pointing devices' node. Is
    it normal? Because it didn't happened when I was using 32bit Windows.
    Thank you for your advice and help, in advance.

    typingcat, Feb 1, 2006

  2. I am not familiar with the product, but I assume it is a sort of
    multi-function device, that can mimic the functioning of other devices. As
    such it would be expected to install different parts of the driver's sub
    functions as different drivers. For example, my All-in-one-Printer is doing
    much the same thing. If the names are identical, however, I wonder if you
    un-installed the original driver completely before updating it. It is a good
    habit to learn even if you don't always have to do this, it depends upon the
    driver, but in the very least if you have problems, it is something that you
    should do every time.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 2, 2006

  3. The newest Wacom driver for x64 is 4.94-3a, but this does not support the
    original Graphire. If this is the driver you installed, the warnings are to
    be expected as the driver is not certified for the original Graphire.

    The driver certified for the original Graphire on x64 is the older 4.93-3.
    You should not have seen warnings if you installed this driver.

    There are several devices installed by the Wacom drivers, including the
    Wacom absolute mouse driver for Intuos tablets. The absolute mouse function
    lets Intuos tablets provide mouse functions as if a normal USB mouse was
    attached to the system. This works at boot before Windows is installed.

    Multiple HID devices and mice are usual when the Wacom driver is installed.
    Your Graphire probably isn't using all of them.

    Dominic Payer, Feb 2, 2006