    better.

    Or is it a software issue? It lost some of its quality when ported to the
    PC? Or could it be a combination of all of the above?

    Grappletech, Dec 12, 2006

  2. Grappletech

    bmoag Guest

    Your 32 mb video ram card is an ancient piece of goo which is why your games
    run poorly.
    Gaming machines do not have the overhead that a computer has and so have
    very good graphics processing engines.
    The games can be tuned to run on that platform with programmers knowing
    exactly what the machine can deliver.
    The PC programmer has to deal with everything from 32mb ancient codgers to
    512 mb dual SEI uber kards.
    The game console can never get better than what it is: the entire platform
    has to change.
    A high end computer merely needs to upgrade the incredibly expensive video
    card.
    All thing considered, however, the game console is a better buy for most
    avid gamers . . .

    bmoag, Dec 13, 2006

  3. I would say marketing is the answer.

    If PC games were as good why would you fork out extra on a PS2.
    Answer is you would not hence PC are designed to be sh*t for games
    so the corperate monkeys can extract as much dosh out of you as possible
    to spend on champagne or the shareholders.

    You just know I am right don't you :O)

    Tate and Lyle, Dec 28, 2006