    and tagging wildebeests."
    --Michael J. Nelson

    Grand Inquisitor

    Grand Inquisitor, Oct 22, 2003

  2. $9.95 each?--
    Buy one of the old previous Rhino one-disks at Suncoast and get back to
    us, 'kay? ;)

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Oct 22, 2003

  3. It's a bit steep, I admit. But, it's not easy to get these things on disc,
    and they won't be selling in Matrix-like numbers.

    To justify the expense, I suggest ordering from the MST3k Info Club.
    Their website is www.mst3kinfo.com. If you have to pay full price, at
    lease make sure the profit goes to Best Brains, and not some retailer.

    Their service is great, too. They've always treated my inquiries very
    courteously.

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.daily-reviews.com

    Aaron J. Bossig, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Grand Inquisitor

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << Thirty-five bucks for four episodes? >>

    I have no complaints on the price. I just think that the selection of movies
    for the upcoming set is really bad....and I don't mean in a good way.

    SoHillsGuy, Oct 22, 2003
  5. Grand Inquisitor

    Shadow Guest

    If he thinks $35 for four is high, then $10 each prolly won't be blowing his
    skirt up either. I, for one, have every intention of ordering one of each
    from suncoast when and if I see some birthday cash in a couple weeks....

    Shadow, Oct 23, 2003