    My language preference is English in the settings. Even when I show the google
    homepage the description is chinese.
    How does this get corrected?

    Jade trader, Mar 1, 2010

  2. Jade trader

    Aardvark Guest

    Have you tried learning Chinese?

    Aardvark, Mar 1, 2010

  3. Jade trader

    VanguardLH Guest

    If your NNTP server doesn't carry the mozilla.* newsgroups, connect to
    Mozilla's free NNTP server (news.mozilla.org). They should have a newsgroup
    that discusses Firefox.

    VanguardLH, Mar 1, 2010
  4. Jade trader

    richard Guest

    Should reset when you close out the browser and restart.

    richard, Mar 1, 2010
  5. Jade trader

    Rick Guest

    Does this happen in IE as well?

    I've seen pages like this and I think it is because
    their CSS preps for chinese as well as english.

    I just 'cancel' the chinese load and the pages display fine in english.

    Rick, Mar 2, 2010