    why am i routed through defenderhosting,

    running trace routes and they all seem to go to visualware.com then
    defendinghosting.com first.

    BORG, Dec 5, 2009

  2. BORG

    Conor Guest

    Dunno - whats in the hosts file, the proxy server entry and the DNS
    server entries?

    Conor, Dec 5, 2009

  3. BORG

    BORG Guest

    Host file is OK, No proxy server settings.

    # localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
    # 127.0.0.1 localhost
    # ::1 localhost
    # Start of entries inserted by Spybot - Search & Destroy
    127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
    127.0.0.1 007guard.com
    127.0.0.1 008i.com
    127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
    127.0.0.1 008k.com
    127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
    127.0.0.1 00hq.com
    127.0.0.1 010402.com
    127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
    127.0.0.1 032439.com
    127.0.0.1 www.0scan.com
    127.0.0.1 0scan.com
    127.0.0.1 www.1000gratisproben.com
    127.0.0.1 1000gratisproben.com
    127.0.0.1 www.1001namen.com
    127.0.0.1 1001namen.com

    BORG, Dec 5, 2009
  4. BORG

    Conor Guest

    Maybe ISP based?

    Conor, Dec 5, 2009
  5. BORG

    BORG Guest

    Ahh I'll ask them thanks

    BORG, Dec 6, 2009
  6. BORG

    BORG Guest

    Haaa haa seems its the trace program I'm using routes through there :)

    Twonk :)

    BORG, Dec 6, 2009