    My goodness, you need help.

    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"

    Big Bill, Aug 31, 2004

  2. ABC

    bob Guest

    What are you, 15?

    It really doesn't matter how fast you can type, if you don't have
    anything to contribute. Your reading comprehension could use some work
    too.

    You review 1000 software packages a year, huh? Roughly a day. That's the
    kind of research *I* want to pay for...

    Bob

    bob, Sep 1, 2004

  3. Thanks for that reply. See, sometimes, just out of curiosity, I'll
    make a post like that just to see what other idiots out there will
    reply to them. So in the future I'll know better than to ever bother
    helping them or reading anything they might ever have to say.

    Sort of a reverse-troll-engineering. It sometimes works wonders to
    drag them out from beneath the depths of their slime covered rocks.

    Thanks for playing along.

    (So many mindless idiots online ... it gets tedious building
    kill-filters. That's why I only occasionally participate on usenet.
    It's just simply *not* worth my time. 1 or 2 weeks of reading this
    senseless crap from people like those in this thread is about all I
    can ever stomach.)

    JustPassinThru, Sep 1, 2004
  4. ABC

    bob Guest

    You might get more useful replies if you posted useful information, instead
    of libel and lies.

    Bob

    bob, Sep 1, 2004
  5. ABC

    Big Bill Guest

    Well, then, I'm glad I could be of service.
    You're right, there really are a lot of mindless trolls online.
    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"

    Big Bill, Sep 1, 2004