    Hi Guys!
    I would love to know what is the age of India's youngest MCSD. And also the
    worlds youngest.

    Guest, Jan 26, 2005

  2. Guest

    Tong Guest

    I would like to know who is oldest MCSD in India and around the world.:)

    Tong, Jan 26, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jan 27, 2005
  4. Guest

    kanan Guest

    hi guys!!!
    i m kanan. i was the youngest MCSD girl since year 2002. i cleare
    MCSD at the age of 13. i m ready to help anyone if any help needed

    kanan, Apr 23, 2005
  5. Guest

    Don Carter Guest

    On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 01:16:42 -0500,
    So, how many years' experience did you have when you took the exams?

    Don Carter, Apr 23, 2005
  6. Guest

    RockyH Guest

    I have to say I'm impressed you were dedicated enough to do all 5 exams.
    Although while I respect that, you should probably be out having some
    fun. After all you can't even really use your MCSD yet for work because
    you're too young for the child labor laws. :) Don't forget to enjoy
    life a bit. Don't get burned out too early.

    All that being said, congratulations, I'm impressed!

    RH

    RockyH, Apr 24, 2005
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Just don't wear you lapel pin to school, unless you want to get beat up on
    the playground.

    WKidd

    Guest, Apr 25, 2005
  8. Guest

    Saga Guest

    Or the other students will think it looks cool and Kanan
    will start a new fashion trend<g>

    Happy for you Kanan, enjoy!

    Saga

    Saga, Apr 26, 2005
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Now there's an idea! Microsoft can start marketing MCSD certification to
    teenagers as a fashion trend. You could go to the mall and find young chicks
    with exposed midriff and lapel pin through the navel. Hot!!!

    WKidd

    Guest, Apr 28, 2005
  10. Wow, Kanan. That is impressive for your age. My name is Davin Eastley and
    I'm 13 years old also. I am currently training for the MCAD Certification.
    What resources did you use and how many years of experience? That is a very
    good achievement and I'm sure you will have a good career in software
    development as you get older. Was it the .NET track for your MCSD
    certification? I am very impressed by that achievement as you would be able
    to tell. Plus, it is normally the guys at that sort of age that are
    interested in software development... so, well done! I hope you achieve
    success in the future. See if you can find a voluntary job for software
    development and start putting your knowledge to use! ;-). Who was the
    youngest girl to pass that certification? Also, your knowledge must be of a
    very high level as most candidates are in a high level software development
    position in a company; anyone please tell me if I'm wrong by saying this.
    Which is your preferred language; C# or Visual Basic .NET and what language
    disd you do your certs in? Again, I commend you on your excellent effort to
    achieve the certification. You must be very motivated to continue to
    approach the exam at your age as there is a lot of material to read on the
    subject and a number of the prep guides are 1000+ pages. Do you enjoy
    reading books? Feel free to e-mail me at . I live in
    Tasmania, Australia. I would be very happy to hear from you. Best of luck!
    ;-)

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    Davin Eastley, May 30, 2005