    and also, what is the trick to creating an anti spam email address
    within google for posts (to hinder the bots)? i've tried once and
    google would not accept an unusual address.

    okr, Sep 24, 2003

  2. okr

    Boomer Guest

    Set up filters/blocks at Yahoo.

    Further information at:

    http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/
    http://groups.google.com/googlegroups/posting_faq.html

    Boomer, Sep 24, 2003

  3. okr

    Brian H¹© Guest

    okr said:
    Those that are infected?
    Can't you use a mail reader on your system?

    Brian H¹©, Sep 24, 2003
  4. okr

    °Mike° Guest

    Check the miriad of other messages (since you post from
    Google, you are in the right place), about the virus.

    I'm not sure of Google's rules on munged addresses, but
    why post from Google, anyway?

    °Mike°, Sep 24, 2003
  5. okr

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Sep 24, 2003
  6. okr

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Sep 24, 2003
  7. okr

    Boomer Guest

    You're welcome.
    I have the 2 links you don't have. ;)
    That was one of them.

    Boomer, Sep 24, 2003
  8. okr

    °Mike° Guest

    Somehow, I doubt that. I'll bet your software links dwarf mine,
    for instance. ;)

    °Mike°, Sep 24, 2003
  9. okr

    Boomer Guest

    That might have been true a few years ago. Many old, dead links now
    for software. :(

    Boomer, Sep 24, 2003
  10. okr

    °Mike° Guest

    I dread to think how many dead links I have; too many to check
    by hand, and even link checkers take too long on d/u. :)

    °Mike°, Sep 25, 2003
  11. okr

    Boomer Guest

    I don't even want to think about them!
    Thats a nightmare and I don't wanna go there! And I haven't! ;o)

    Boomer, Sep 25, 2003
  12. Mine. Sorry. I was changing the muffler bearings, and my wrench
    slipped. All fixed, now.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 25, 2003
  13. okr

    Boomer Guest

    Bwahahahaha!

    Boomer, Sep 25, 2003
  14. Well, cheese, Louise. What kind of flippin' vacuum to people *live*
    in, anyway? :)

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 25, 2003