    http://www.juniper.net/switch/products.html

    Admit it, they do look nice though :) And junOS - anyone familiar with
    that? What's it like compared to Cisco IOS and Huawei switch OSes?

    Steve Williamson, Jan 29, 2008

  2. Steve Williamson

    AMR Guest

    Guess they feel big enough to compete with Cisco in the switching
    market (Cisco's bread and butter.) JunOS is great - nice modular
    FreeBSD based OS. Huawei is about like most Chinese technology -
    stolen, reverse engineered or bought - I wouldn't touch them with a
    10' pole.

    AMR, Jan 29, 2008

  3. Steve Williamson

    Rob Morley Guest

    >, Steve Williamson
    says...
    WTF does this have to do with home networking?

    Rob Morley, Jan 30, 2008
  4. Steve Williamson

    Neil Cherry Guest

    ["Followup-To:" header set to comp.dcom.sys.cisco.]
    What you don't have a BAS (Big A** Switch) in you're home? How
    do you keep warm. ;-)

    Neil Cherry, Jan 30, 2008