    feras Guest

    I'm looking for a good wholesale voip
    email me

    feras, Jan 4, 2004

  2. feras

    bkokinadis Guest

    My company is just starting to offer wholesale voip connectivity to
    application providers or mid-sized businesses looking to replace
    exisiting T1/PRI connections. Currently we have about 100,000 ports
    and growing available and offer toll-free, and national toll numbers as
    well as allow for LNP.

    We are seeking some beta customers prior to really rolling out this
    offering.. Email me if there is any interest here.

    bkokinadis, Dec 8, 2004