Whoever said you can't take a Nikon with you on a blind date?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Jul 2, 2007.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Jul 2, 2007

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Charles Guest

    You may not realize just how popular you are!

    Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable.

    The GeoCities web site you were trying to view has temporarily
    exceeded its data transfer limit. Please try again later.

    Charles, Jul 2, 2007

  3. LOL! I do! It's amazing to see an overwhelming rash of busted killfiles
    all at once.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Jul 3, 2007
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Savageduck Guest

    I am always amazed at how you generate Nikkor lens lust among the
    unwashed masses. My wallet is quivering as I type this :)
    My D200 is panting and the D70 is just breathless. The guys feel a
    little betrayed, but we understand there are times you just have to
    spread your wings.

    'duck

    Savageduck, Jul 3, 2007
  5. What is the definition of a digital photo maniac?
    The guy that sees a pretty girl with a 1D Mk III on her neck and says:"Nice
    camera"

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jul 3, 2007
  6. Well, that'd be a more appropriate greeting than "nice smile/legs/rack,
    etc."! Is he the guy who asks for her number with the sole intention of
    asking to borrow it? <s>

    Good point, T.

    John McWilliams, Jul 3, 2007