  1. Lucas Tam

    Lucas Tam Guest

    I say Boston 5-2

    Lucas Tam, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Lucas Tam

    Giants Fanz Guest

    I have to say it will be a close one but Boston are definility going to win
    as they are also going to the Playoff finals as they are the best team in
    the NHL.

    Giants Fanz, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Lucas Tam

    Jeff B Guest

    Boston.....

    Jeff B In Maine

    Jeff B, Apr 13, 2004
  4. Lucas Tam

    B's Fan Guest

    4-2 Bruins win with an empty net goal...scored by Bergeron :)

    B's Fan, Apr 13, 2004
  5. Lucas Tam

    J.T. Guest

    It depends...if the teams from the first period in game 3 show up, I'd
    say Montreal 4-2. If the teams from the first period in game 1 show
    up...Boston
    4-1. If Theodore gets new contacts and sees those 40-footers, I'd say
    Montreal 2-0. So, the bottom line is, who knows?

    J.T.

    J.T., Apr 13, 2004
  6. Lucas Tam

    Ben Mercier Guest

    LMAO!
    April Fools was 2 weeks ago, so you're a little late.

    Ben

    Ben Mercier, Apr 13, 2004