    I'm not sure about the Messiah label, but he is about as far away from
    Satan as could be.

    There's something quite dark about you, though. ;-)

    Bruce, Aug 25, 2011

  3. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    Robert Coe, Aug 26, 2011
  4. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    There is probably still a long way to go before he reaches the depths
    that you appear to inhabit.

    Bruce, Aug 26, 2011
  5. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    Nobody's perfect

    PeterN, Aug 26, 2011
  6. RichA

    RichA Guest

    I loved the media-Apple paid write-ups. All the glowing stories, no
    mention of things like the Newton or the LISA or why he was turfed
    from Apple in the first place.

    RichA, Aug 26, 2011
  7. RichA

    RichA Guest

    RichA, Aug 26, 2011
  8. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Awww, whatsamatter? Worried that the cabal didn't join in your
    chorus? Don't worry, the Soma is still working, there are a lot of
    you.

    RichA, Aug 26, 2011
  9. RichA

    GMAN Guest

    I am pretty sick of people calling Jobs the modern Edison.

    Jobs actually believes he invented the MP3 player, the Tablet PC, the
    Graphical computer interface etc!!!

    GMAN, Aug 26, 2011
  10. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    Please show us where such claims were made.

    In today's world product development requires more resources than
    individuals can supply. Good managers rely on their team to make them
    look good. They sift out the bad ideas and develop what they think was
    the good ones. Steve Jobs was fairly good at that.

    I think Edison also had such a team.
    to bring this back to photography, yesterday I was shooting hummingbirds
    with a former member of Von Braun's team.

    PeterN, Aug 26, 2011
  11. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    Few would challenge his ignorance, prejudices and/or stupidity.

    PeterN, Aug 26, 2011
  12. RichA

    Whisky-dave Guest

    Whisky-dave, Aug 30, 2011