    number is a shitload closer to mine (one number off) so technically it
    shoud be lodged against me.

    is the call track system just plain shit?

    Steve H, Aug 6, 2005

  2. Ask telecom , not me.

    news.xtra.co.nz, Aug 6, 2005

  3. Steve H

    nick Guest

    Get a life, he didn't asked you, he asked the newsgroup!

    nick, Aug 6, 2005
  4. No I haven't had anyone complain about this yet (and have been using it for
    over a year) with four people.

    I have asked Telecom to include the calltrack info on their unbilled calls
    section on Telecom Online (so I can keep an eye on who is racking up calls
    before the bill arrives).

    I wish they would include directory assistance on calltrack.

    It sure beats ending up with the "so no one rang those numbers" problem.

    wogers nemesis, Aug 6, 2005
  5. Haha, you egotistical git!, your not the sole focus of attention in this
    open forum!
    --
    Cheers
    Southern Kiwi