    function. I intend to use compatibles not originals - any recommendations
    from people in the UK?

    John

    eatmorepies, Jun 4, 2005

  2. eatmorepies

    Alan Guest

    www.7dayshop.com

    I've found their cartridges excellent, and far, far cheaper than epson!

    Alan, Jun 4, 2005

  3. eatmorepies

    Canongirly Guest

    Canongirly, Jun 4, 2005
  4. eatmorepies

    John Bates Guest

    I buy my HP carts and ink from - Inkcycle. www.inkcycle.co.uk.
    I checked the above with my last HP invoice and their prices are
    much lower than the above. Service is excellent.
    John.

    John Bates, Jun 5, 2005
  5. eatmorepies

    Stewy Guest

    It's a sad fact that Epson is copying an idea from Hollywood (DVD region
    codes) by charging what the market will stand in various parts of the
    world. Here in Japan, 1000 yen ($9 or £6) is the cutoff point. Above
    that, consumers will avoid printers that require more expensive carts.
    However the Epson Stylus 950 is exactly the same as the one in Japan
    marketed at the Coloria PM-950C. Ink carts are physically the same but
    the small processor which keeps an eye on the ink level is different
    meaning that you can't use Japanese carts in a UK printer. Generic inks
    are available here for about £2 less than the £6 ceiling.

    Printer ink is by far, the most expensive consumer substance on the
    planet.

    Stewy, Jun 5, 2005
  6. eatmorepies

    Rebeca Guest