    i have to pass to be a MCSD[ 70-229 or 20-228] not in .net
    track.
    Nalin

    Nalin, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Nalin

    The Rock Guest

    It seems another dump MCSD is going to jump out from the oven...

    The Rock, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Nalin

    andytby Guest

    andytby, Oct 29, 2003
  4. Nalin

    Jaime Guest

    It's on Microsoft's website.

    Jaime, Oct 29, 2003
  5. Yeah, no kidding...

    If someone is able to pass three MS certification exams, and doesn't
    even know about how the MCSD exam track structure works, or can't
    figure out how to look up the information himself, then that person
    surely doesn't need to be doing this stuff, and more than likely took
    a dump...

    Okay, maybe that was a tad abrupt and rash, especially since in the
    last part of that person's post, Nalin was wondering about the .NET
    track. Okay, "maybe" it could be a little bit of confusion
    there...but come on?!?!?

    Kael Dowdy MCSD VS6

    Kael V. Dowdy, Oct 29, 2003
  6. Nalin

    nalin Guest

    Kael u are too strong. I am never wondering about the .NET
    track. I am tacking 70 -300 exam by next week. :)

    nalin, Oct 30, 2003
  7. Nalin

    Jaime Guest

    Tack it good.

    Jaime, Oct 30, 2003
  8. Nalin

    Kline Sphere Guest

    It's on Microsoft's website.

    Too easy...

    Kline Sphere, Oct 30, 2003
  9. Nalin

    Kline Sphere Guest

    It seems another dump MCSD is going to jump out from the oven...
    lol

    Kline Sphere, Oct 30, 2003