    wheesht", have I spelt it right, probably not. Meaning, 'don't speak, keep
    silent'. Know any more?
    ==========

    AK, Nov 11, 2003

  2. AK

    Rob Guest

    Hannibal Lechter?

    Rob, Nov 11, 2003

  3. AK

    °Mike° Guest

  4. AK

    AK Guest

    Another great site Mike. I'll need a few whiskeys to enable me to read it
    right. Where do you get these links from? Another one for my favourites
    thanks.
    =======

    AK, Nov 11, 2003
  5. AK

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Juan Pérez, Nov 11, 2003
  6. AK

    °Mike° Guest

    Aye, it's beezer, so 'tis.

    °Mike°, Nov 11, 2003
  7. AK

    °Mike° Guest

    I've had this site in my favorites for a while.
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?B22732286

    °Mike°, Nov 11, 2003
  8. AK

    bb3 Guest

    bb3, Nov 11, 2003
  9. ºMikeº went to the Cat Daddy School of Reference and learned how to pull those links out of his
    butt.......;oþ

    @}-}-------Rosee, Nov 11, 2003
  10. AK

    °Mike° Guest

    Ask a Glaswegian. <BEG>

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Nov 11, 2003
  11. AK

    °Mike° Guest

    NEEEEEEEEEEner! ;oP

    °Mike°, Nov 11, 2003
  12. AK

    AK Guest

    I'm from Scotland and I'm thinking the same thing, It's great but in'it.
    ======

    AK, Nov 11, 2003
  13. AK

    Phil Guest

    Charlie Endle - "Is that you Budgie?" -Nurse, it's time for my medication!
    lol

    Phil, Nov 11, 2003
  14. Heeeeey! That's my line.....;oþ

    Pffftttttt<hooking thumbs in mouth>

    @}-}-------Rosee, Nov 11, 2003
  15. AK

    °Mike° Guest

    Why do you think I used it? ;o)

    °Mike°, Nov 11, 2003
  16. AK

    Harrison Guest

    I saw the link while researching the saying, but I didn't see where
    the poem was the origin of the phrase, so I didn't post it.
    Was the poem indeed the origin of the phrase, or was the already known
    phrase simply part of the poem?

    Harrison, Nov 11, 2003
  17. Just to make me laugh?!!!!!, 'cuz you did a wonderful job.....;oþ

    <guffaw>

    <schnippen>

    @}-}-------Rosee, Nov 11, 2003
  18. AK

    bb3 Guest

    LOL!

    bb3, Nov 11, 2003
  19. AK

    AK Guest

    Isn't it amazing how things are uncovered sharing a bit of fun. I didn't
    even know it was used in a poem. What was the poem called, I would like to
    read it.
    ======

    AK, Nov 12, 2003
  20. AK

    bb3 Guest

    in'it.

    When I was living in France, I had a couple of friends from Scotland.
    One of them was originally from the Caribbean, so she was able to
    translate for the other girl. They were a kick though. Very
    interesting listening to her speak French with the accent.

    bb3, Nov 12, 2003