    Not to long we got introduced to Yokohoma tires and now this company shows
    up?

    "Who are those guys?" - Butch Cassidy.

    richard, Dec 7, 2009

  2. richard

    Jordon Guest

    What's the matter? Is Google broken?

    http://www.sumitomotire.com/

    Sumitomo is a huge Japanese conglomerate. They've been
    around since 1919.

    http://www.sumitomocorp.co.jp/english/company/group/index.html

    Jordon, Dec 7, 2009

  3. richard

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The richard Post:
    It's free: Phone: (800) 895-1449 Give them a call.

    OldGringo38, Dec 7, 2009
  4. richard

    Old Codger Guest

    In the UK they manufacture Dunlop tyres
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunlop_Tyres

    --
    Old Codger
    e-mail use reply to field

    Old Codger, Dec 7, 2009
  5. richard

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Evan Platt Post:
    The name doesn't sound Pennsylvania Dutch to me. <g>

    OldGringo38, Dec 7, 2009
  6. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    O'Motire could be an Irish name.

    :)

    Aardvark, Dec 8, 2009
  7. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Dec 8, 2009
  8. richard

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Aardvark Post:
    lol

    OldGringo38, Dec 8, 2009
  9. richard

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Meat Plow Post:
    This is Anti-imploding: http://liberator.net/special/pic-tiny1.jpg

    OldGringo38, Dec 8, 2009
  10. richard

    Jenn Guest

    <snip>

    How do you get your newsreader to automatically insert this line ">In The
    Beginning...Two Cents to the .... Post" etc. into all your posts? Or do you
    add that manually?

    thanks,

    Jenn, Dec 8, 2009
  11. richard

    Jenn Guest

    I've wondered if you were Irish, Aardvark ...since it comes up alot when
    people talk with you, but I thought you were British. :)

    Jenn, Dec 8, 2009
  12. richard

    Jenn Guest

    Thanks for the info .. I'm using Outlook Newsreader with Quote-fix. I
    looked in Outlook Newsreader under tools > options and didn't find where I
    could add an introduction. Am I looking in the wrong place?

    Jenn, Dec 8, 2009
  13. richard

    Jenn Guest

    Well.. I looked there too and no luck .. so I reckon I can't do that setting
    with this particular newsreader.

    thanks for your help!

    Jenn, Dec 8, 2009
  14. richard

    Jenn Guest

    ahhhhhhhhh .. the custom option! yeah! I saw that earlier today but since
    it didn't exactly reference 'introduction' I wasn't sure what to do with it.
    Nice! I'll have to play with it.

    thanks!

    Jenn, Dec 8, 2009