  1. kat

    kat Guest

    Are they Google's?

    kat, May 7, 2004

  2. kat

    Jim PKP Guest

    no, they're mine

    Jim PKP, May 7, 2004

  3. kat

    Boomer Guest

    Fluffy

    Boomer, May 7, 2004
  4. kat

    Joevan Guest

    Well, at least there is something Herr Gates don't own.
    Uh, you ain't him, I hope.
    joevan

    Joevan, May 7, 2004
  5. kat

    ImhoTech Guest

    In fact they are currently for sale ! Limited time only, no reserve, just
    search for any you'd like on Ebay and bid away!

    ImhoTech, May 7, 2004
  6. kat

    Dan Shea Guest

    Nope. Finders keepers.

    Cheers,
    dan

    Dan Shea, May 7, 2004
  7. kat

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, kat emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    Dear Kat

    Contrary to the no-doubt frivolous and sarcastic replies you will get from
    /certain/ people who post on Usenet this newsgroup is registered to my
    company, www.seniorcitizensexualaids.inc and is monitored as such. You
    notice that there are no sexual aids advertised on this group ? That's no
    accident - we do however have a reciprocal arrangement with
    www.$6makes$60000.con who /are/ allowed to spam this group with
    get-rich-quick schemes at the regulated rate of 12 per day, the limit we set
    on our spamming. Unfortunately this can lead to excess spamming on certain
    groups, eg receive 12 spam messages a day
    offering sweat-prevention footware and treatments but only 3 posts from
    members of the public. All from Stinky Pete.

    In short, you have no idea who we are, while every keystroke you make is
    logged on our computers, enabling us to discover that silk underwear gives
    you thrush, your cat's overies are still swollen and that you collect joke
    dog turds from the 70's.

    Regards

    Mr John Seniorcitizensexualaids.

    slumpy, May 8, 2004
  8. kat

    Mellowed Guest

    You are really bad. :)

    : ...and seconds before the explosion, kat emerged from the bunker
    carrying
    : the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    :
    : > Are they Google's?
    :
    : Dear Kat
    :

    Mellowed, May 8, 2004
  9. kat

    Sano Guest

    Sano, May 8, 2004
  10. kat

    Tomi H?s? Guest

    24hoursupport.helpdesk and over 42,000 other Usenet newsgroups are
    meant for newsreaders like Microsoft Outlook Express, Free Agent,
    Xnews, slrn, and tin.

    Authoritative active file of the Usenet newsgroups:
    ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/CONFIG/active

    Tomi H?s?, May 8, 2004
  11. Damned top-poster :p
    Damned bottom-poster :p

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, May 8, 2004
  12. You forgot my offers to turn $6,000 into $6 overnight.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, May 8, 2004
  13. kat

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Brian H¹© emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    Listen Mr Critic, if I'm going to spend hours researching and composing
    amusing ditties, at least do me the credit of reading them before putting
    fingertip to keyboard ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, May 8, 2004
  14. You want credit? How much? Is 9.3% A.P.R. ok?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, May 8, 2004
  15. kat

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Brian H¹© emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    Make it 0% for the first 6 months /plus/ a chance to star in a daytime TV
    advert for Insurance Claims Against Bastard Employers With Slippery Floors,
    and it's a deal.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, May 8, 2004
  16. OK, and, in fact, if you wish to have your own show, we have a free slot
    since Kilroy vacated the premises.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, May 8, 2004
  17. kat

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Brian H¹© emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    Excellent !
    A few proviso's -
    1) No woman may have hips narrower than their shoulders
    2) Hairclips/bunches compulsory
    3) Mothers /must/ attempt to look like their 17-year old mother-of-3
    daughter
    4) All men invited onstage /must/ attempt to fight with another
    5) Grandmothers /must/ wear tracksuits
    When the DNA tests are announced ALL Fathers MUST groan and look pissed off.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, May 8, 2004
  18. Do they?
    Or shell suits ?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, May 8, 2004
  19. kat

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Brian H¹© emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    Apparently - basically to be on my show you have to be from scum background,
    have hair tied so tightly on top that your eyebrows become your hairline,
    and be pear-shaped from age 20 onwards.

    In fact, any woman from Swanley will do (except my neighbour).
    Shell Suits are for the /Great/ Grandparents, matching of course.

    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, May 8, 2004
  20. kat

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Thund3rstruck_n0i emerged from the
    bunker carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see,
    crying:
    But there were no Charvas on Springer !!
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, May 8, 2004