  1. Marcos Souza

    Marcos Souza Guest

    Who passed in the first time in the examination 70-291?

    Marcos Souza, Feb 6, 2006

  2. Marcos Souza

    Guest Guest

    I did today! 866/1000.
    It is a tough one.

    Guest, Feb 6, 2006

  3. Marcos Souza

    Marcos Souza Guest

    Which material of study you used for this test?

    Marcos Souza, Feb 7, 2006
  4. Marcos Souza

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Who passed in the first time in the examination 70-291?

    timmmaaa

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 7, 2006
  5. Marcos Souza

    Wayne Guest

    Never sat it.

    Wayne McGlinn
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP - Windows NT 3.51 Wkstn, Windows 95.

    Wayne, Feb 8, 2006
  6. Marcos Souza

    Guest Guest

    Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Core Requirements
    and experience :)

    Good luck.

    Guest, Feb 10, 2006
  7. Marcos Souza

    Frisbee® Guest

    Hey, aren't you a famous chess grandmaster?

    Aren't you dead or something?

    Frisbee®, Feb 11, 2006
  8. Marcos Souza

    Guest Guest

    Hello Marcos,
    I am on my 3rd try, its a hard one. Its the junction point for the MCSA and
    MCSE. Study hard!

    David Rodriguez
    C & D Computer Consulting

    Guest, Mar 27, 2006
  9. Marcos Souza

    Guest Guest

    Hi Marcus,
    I passed it first time, absolute killer. need to prepare very well, I agree
    David, its the difference between MCP and MCSA.
    --
    Thanks

    Paul...
    ---------
    MCP 2k3
    MCDST XP
    MCSA 2k3

    Working on:
    MCSE
    MCDBA

    Guest, Apr 11, 2006
  10. Marcos Souza

    Guest Guest

    I just did, scored 871 :) lost points on the dns simulation (configured a
    stub instead of a delegation zone :-( and a question about IPSec.

    Guest, Jun 7, 2006
  11. Congrats.
    It was the only one I had to retake.

    Bill McPherson, Jun 7, 2006