Who needs quake when u have Candle Quake

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by unholy, Jul 7, 2005.

?

Cool, i wanna play :D

  1. Like Yes so to the max

    100.0%
  2. No its crap

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Jul 7, 2005

  2. unholy

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    That looks so fun!!! but yet again sore :?

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005

  3. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    it would hurt if u go hit :|

    unholy, Aug 13, 2005
  4. unholy

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    Put in the infinite health cheat :? :p

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol good point... and maybe all Candles :p

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  6. unholy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Firefox won't open it, IE crashs when I try, AHH!

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  7. unholy

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    Luke... You say your pro n all so FIX IT NOW!

    CJRulz, Aug 14, 2005
  8. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hit the button that says DOWNLOAD :|

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  9. unholy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    didnt see it cause site was all deformed cuz of it not working!
    Edit : No wait, you mean the plugin download? it says 'Unable to find suitable plugin"

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  10. unholy

    kjs335

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2005
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Graphics and Physics are the best one I've ever seen!
    Anyway I assume it would hurt pretty much if u get hit.
    You can also play counter strike with paintgun which is made by real life engine.

    kjs335, Aug 23, 2005
  11. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    the real life engine is getting good these, days, i used it to render up my computer :p its pretty beefy, but they it had a memory leak....

    unholy, Aug 23, 2005