    Lucas Tam Guest

    Mine are Luky and Dougy from Queer Wars. Remember when he's singing
    the song "My Guy" in that really funny voice? lol

    Lucas Tam, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Lucas Tam

    OU812? Guest

    Bob Bitchin from Lets Make a Dope Deal

    The students in sister Mary Elephant's class..

    Class...
    Classss..
    Cla..

    SHUT UP!!!!

    Kristy

    --
    ((
    /\ /\ ))
    # # # #
    *Bomber*

    OU812?, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Lucas Tam

    Spleeph Guest

    I don't know about the characters, but I've always liked the Ear Ache My Eye
    skit.

    Spleeph, Apr 16, 2004
  4. Lucas Tam

    OU812? Guest

    I've got a fair bit of their comedy material on mp3, i've not seen the
    movies in yrs though.. and there are still a couple i don't think i've EVER
    seen. Is there a list somewhere of all cheech and chong movies?

    Kristy

    --
    ((
    /\ /\ ))
    # # # #
    *Bomber*

    OU812?, Apr 16, 2004
  5. Lucas Tam

    Jack Black. Guest

    go to www.imdb.com , type in cheech and it will bring up everything
    cheech has been in including all the cheech and chong movies

    Jack Black., Apr 16, 2004
  6. Lucas Tam

    Jack H. Guest

    You get a god damn job before sundown or we're shipping you off to military
    school with that god damn Finkelstien shit kid. son of a bitch.

    I know it ain't one of their characters but it is a most memorable line.
    I actually like the movies more than their stand up skits.

    Howm Grone J

    Jack H., Apr 16, 2004
  7. Lucas Tam

    {Gutterball} Guest

    When I was young, my drug-addled sister had the Big Bambu LP and it came
    with this GIANT piece of rolling paper.

    As a family (!) we used to laugh at the Sister Mary-Elephant skit and I also
    loved Pedro de Pacas and Man. "How could we be out of gas already? I put
    ..69 worth in this morning!"

    {Gutterball}, Apr 16, 2004
  8. Lucas Tam

    OU812? Guest

    duhhh.. i was stoned, i shoulda realized that... lol

    Kristy
    --
    ((
    /\ /\ ))
    # # # #
    *Bomber*

    OU812?, Apr 16, 2004
  9. Oh, please. The best is that chick that snorts up the Ajax.

    projectile vomit chick, Apr 16, 2004
  10. LOL Strother Martin. That was pretty good. "Bend and scoop, like the
    goddamned Mexicans" hahahahaahahahahahahahaaa

    projectile vomit chick, Apr 16, 2004
  11. Lucas Tam

    unidyne Guest

    According to the commentary track on the "Up In Smoke" DVD, both Strother
    Martin and Edie Adams (Mrs. Ernie Kovacs) were allowed to ad-lib their lines
    in that scene. It's also the only time we get to hear the first name of
    Tommy Chong's character (Anthony).

    "WHEN, Boy? WHEN...are you gonna get your act together?"
    (Anthony belches)
    "Oh dear God...I think he's the Antichrist!"

    ===unidyne===

    unidyne, Apr 17, 2004
  12. Lucas Tam

    Delta Nine Guest

    "I can get you a job over at National Fruit, picking strawberries. You can
    get in shape there, you know bend and scoop, bend and scoop! Who knows?
    If you work hard enough, you might even work your way up to those goddamn
    bananas!"

    --
    --------------
    Peace,

    Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
    -Buddha

    I'm tellin' ya D9, you can't go wrong with gallons and gallons of urine.
    - T.D. Shadow

    Delta Nine, Apr 17, 2004
  13. Lucas Tam

    unidyne Guest

    From Internet Movie Database:

    Joint Ventures
    Here are the titles which credit the individuals

    * Cheech Marin (Actor)
    * , Tommy Chong (Actor)

    1. 25th Annual Grammy Awards, The (1983) (TV)
    2. After Hours (1985) 7.4/10 (4292 votes)
    ...aka Lies (1984) (USA: original script title)
    ...aka Night in SoHo, A (1984) (USA: working title)
    3. Cheech & Chong's Next Movie (1980) 5.2/10 (1684 votes)
    ...aka High Encounters of the Ultimate Kind (1980)
    4. Cheech & Chong's The Corsican Brothers (1984) 3.9/10 (545 votes)
    5. Far Out Man (1990) 3.4/10 (118 votes)
    ...aka Soul Man II (1990)
    6. FernGully: The Last Rainforest (1992) 5.6/10 (1432 votes)
    ...aka FernGully 1 (1992) (USA: short title)
    7. Get Out of My Room (1985) 4.0/10 (142 votes)
    ...aka Cheech and Chong: Get Out of My Room (1985)
    8. Group Madness (1983) 5.1/10 (19 votes)
    9. It Came from Hollywood (1982) 5.6/10 (210 votes)
    10. Making of 'The Corsican Brothers', The (1984) (TV)
    11. Nice Dreams (1981) 5.4/10 (929 votes)
    ...aka Cheech & Chong's Nice Dreams (1981) (USA: complete title)
    12. Still Smokin' (1983) 4.6/10 (907 votes)
    ...aka Cheech and Chong: Still Smokin' (1983)
    13. Things Are Tough All Over (1982) 4.8/10 (324 votes)
    14. Up in Smoke (1978) 6.4/10 (3731 votes)
    ...aka Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke (1978)
    ...aka Cheech and Chong: Up in Smoke (1978)
    15. Yellowbeard (1983) 5.1/10 (1194 votes)

    unidyne, Apr 17, 2004
  14. Lucas Tam

    Cleopatra Guest

    My own personal favorites are "aborted" Cheeches and Chongs. Too bad
    perverted, degenerate, liberal druggies never favor abortion when it
    involves one of their own, especially that of their own pathetic and
    useless lives as they masturbate their way to the grave. Yeppers,
    about all they contribute to the world is dried semen and puerile
    musings about their betters.

    Cleopatra

    Cleopatra, Apr 17, 2004
  15. Heh, that's a great scene.

    projectile vomit chick, Apr 17, 2004
  16. Lucas Tam

    reborn rolla Guest

    That was funny! What about Strawberry and his big birthmark on his face,
    lol. Sgt. Stadenko, some asshole pissed on my leg!

    reborn rolla, Apr 17, 2004
  17. (Lucas Tam) wrote in
    The Two dogs at the end of "Still Smokin'"

    I also used to have the "Gonnoreah" song that Cheech Marin did for a
    radio station a couple of years ago.

    Thanks.

    Tim Chmielewski, Apr 17, 2004
  18. Lucas Tam