    MCSD , to know if i can be him :) i am 13 and i finished
    the first 2 courses can i make it and be the Youngest
    MCSD ???!!!!

    AbdulazizTarabzouni, Dec 22, 2003

  2. AbdulazizTarabzouni

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Please I really want to know who is the world's youngest
    Easy. It's young Timmy Johnson from Winter Park, Colorado.

    He was just 15 minutes old when he gain his mcsd (dot net track).

    Incidently, this was five minutes AFTER he composed his first great
    mass. However, he did not find a cure for cancer until he was at least
    an hour old (his actual age at the time escapes me).

    Kline Sphere, Dec 22, 2003

  3. AbdulazizTarabzouni

    Jay Walters Guest

    Let's look at the pros and cons.

    (CONS)
    It won't get you in to guiness.
    It won't get you a job.
    It won't get you a driver's license.
    and it certainly won't get you a girlfriend.

    (PROS)
    It will cost you hundreds of dollars.
    and it will expire before you're old enough to shave.

    :) .. I'm *not* trying to bum you out, it's great that
    you have this much of a jump on it... but at your age, if
    you really want to get ahead, focus on understanding the
    art and elegence of oo programming and not some stupid
    exams that you can only show off to your teachers.

    Good Luck!

    Jay Walters, Dec 22, 2003
  4. AbdulazizTarabzouni

    Guest Guest

    Well, it might get him into the guiness record book. Won't get him a girl
    though.

    Guest, Dec 22, 2003
  5. AbdulazizTarabzouni

    Jay Walters Guest

    You're on to something..

    Maybe the guiness book entry will help with the girl...

    ;-)

    Jay Walters, Dec 23, 2003
  6. AbdulazizTarabzouni

    Guest Guest

    If there are serial killer groupies, then there must also be guiness book
    groupies.

    Guest, Dec 23, 2003
  7. Unfortunately, he was killed in a tragic teeter totter accident at the age
    of 3. ;->

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 24, 2003
  8. Depends. If he really learns, rather than crams, by the time he is in high
    school, he can be making decent money building websites when he gets home
    after school. Okay, no girls there. But, when he gets into college and is
    already making decent cash, you might be surprised.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 24, 2003
  9. AbdulazizTarabzouni

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Unfortunately, he was killed in a tragic teeter totter accident at the age
    What a waste...

    Kline Sphere, Dec 24, 2003
  10. AbdulazizTarabzouni

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Dec 25, 2003
  11. AbdulazizTarabzouni

    Curly Guest

    What are you guys talking about? I'll date him now. Send him over.

    Curly, Dec 25, 2003
  12. AbdulazizTarabzouni

    Jay Walters Guest

    Perhaps you could help him with techniques and problem
    solving (assuminging you're female, curly) :)

    Jay Walters, Dec 25, 2003
  13. AbdulazizTarabzouni

    Ja Walters Guest

    ... His high school teacher will undoubtly hate you for
    saying that :)

    .... I worry about him picking up back habits or making
    incorrect assumptions - since it seems like he's teaching
    himself ...

    Ja Walters, Dec 25, 2003
  14. AbdulazizTarabzouni

    Kline Sphere Guest

    building websites when he gets home
    Believe me, girls are more fun...

    Kline Sphere, Dec 26, 2003
  15. AbdulazizTarabzouni

    Kline Sphere Guest

    assuminging you're female, curly

    ... and if he's not?

    Kline Sphere, Dec 26, 2003
  16. AbdulazizTarabzouni

    Daniel P. Guest

    He might be from a different country/culture where having sex at age 14 is
    not that important as it seems to be in the US.

    And the definition of having fun might be slightly different too.

    Daniel P., Dec 26, 2003
  17. AbdulazizTarabzouni

    Daniel P. Guest

    Dude, don't listen to these (too adult) guys.
    Fulfill your dreams no matter what and be yourself!

    Daniel P., Dec 26, 2003
  18. AbdulazizTarabzouni

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Dude, don't listen to these (too adult) guys.
    Absolutely. Now back to watching cartoons...

    Kline Sphere, Dec 26, 2003
  19. Don't listen to any of the negative responses. I'm sure
    you are already farther along then they are, and I would
    be surprised if anyone of them has their MCSD.

    If you passed 2 exams you should be able to pass the
    other ones. You can do it.

    Galen Wadzinski, Dec 27, 2003
  20. AbdulazizTarabzouni

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Don't listen to any of the negative responses.

    You are an idiot. This is a Troll posting and people like you believe
    it's real, oh dear......

    BT, are you one of those who replies back to those 'get rich quick'
    scams? If so can I have your address!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2003