    can recognize a small truth because its opposite is a falsehood.
    The opposite of a great truth is another truth."
    -- Niels Bohr

    Bob, Dec 24, 2005

  2. Baron Jackson

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    Largest DVD collection?

    I thought all DVDs were the same size?

    ;)

    SoHillsGuy, Dec 24, 2005

  3. Baron Jackson

    Robert Webb Guest

    They are, but the number of discs in the collections are different.

    Robert Webb, Dec 25, 2005
  4. Baron Jackson

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Try to refrain from top posting in Usenet. It ain't e-mail, and
    there are conventions and protocols to follow.

    Lest ye be mere interloper.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Dec 25, 2005
  5. Baron Jackson

    Justin Guest

    You only have to watch it twice for it to be cheaper than a rental.

    Justin, Dec 27, 2005
  6. Baron Jackson

    rob1

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Bunch of Lightweight
    DVD's 17,428 Films 128 Tv Season Box Set's
    VHS's 2,741 Films 14 Tv Season Titles

    rob1, Sep 17, 2007
  7. Baron Jackson

    SpriteWorld

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello there collectors! Our company is offering DVD security and safety products and is looking to further improve them. Could you guys please let us know what are your main concerns in protecting your precious collections?

    SpriteWorld, Dec 5, 2009
  8. Baron Jackson

    jymanes

    Joined:
    May 12, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    movies on dvd

    Over 7,000 movies on dvd recorded from tv. Was wondering if there is a Guiness book of records for this.

    jymanes, May 12, 2012