Who Has the Largest DVD Collection?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Baron Jackson, Dec 22, 2005.

  1. I have 1,385.

    Baron Jackson, Dec 22, 2005

  2. Baron Jackson

    Matt Guest

    Pah!
    I have 5,349.
    And my penis is bigger ;)

    Matt

    Matt, Dec 22, 2005

  3. Baron Jackson

    UncleDave Guest

    I don't haev near that many - but I have *really good ones*.

    UncleDave, Dec 22, 2005
  4. All mine are from "foreign" regions. Nyah!

    Kimba W. Lion, Dec 22, 2005
  5. Baron Jackson

    Robert Webb Guest

    Do you really have that many?

    Robert Webb, Dec 22, 2005
  6. Baron Jackson

    Bob Guest

    The libraries collectively have the largest selection, and most of it
    is available to you. I just got Prospero's Book on VHS - there is no
    DVD available.

    --

    Our revels now are ended. These are actors as I foretold
    you were all spirits and are melted into air, into thin air,

    Bob, Dec 22, 2005
  7. Baron Jackson

    Lookingglass Guest

    HA... I have about 6000 DVDs... all loaded ON my penis... ;*)

    dave
    www.Shemakhan.com

    Lookingglass, Dec 22, 2005
  8. Baron Jackson

    Justin Guest

    That's one thin penis

    Justin, Dec 22, 2005
  9. Baron Jackson

    Guest Guest

    I have one; it was a gift. I rent everything I want to see from Netflix.

    Norm Strong

    Guest, Dec 22, 2005
  10. Baron Jackson

    helena Guest

    I have very few but am looking to grow mine-- that's actually why i am
    peeking around in this board

    helena, Dec 22, 2005
  11. Baron Jackson

    Justin Guest

    This isn't a board.

    Justin, Dec 22, 2005
  12. Baron Jackson

    Bob Guest

    It isn't? Why hasn't someone told me this isn't a board?

    Anyone know where a line similar to that comes from?

    You DVD fans ought to know your one-liners.

    Bob, Dec 22, 2005
  13. Baron Jackson

    Lookingglass Guest

    LOL.............. ;*)

    dave
    www.Shemakhan.com

    Lookingglass, Dec 23, 2005
  14. Baron Jackson

    Lookingglass Guest

    ....nice quote Bob. I wonder if PROSPERO'S BOOKS is out on DVD?

    dave
    www.Shemakhan.com

    Lookingglass, Dec 23, 2005
  15. Baron Jackson

    Bob Guest

    Unfortunately no. And it is not going to come out on DVD either. It is
    far too obscure.

    So you have to borrow a VHS copy from Interlibrary Loan and go from
    there.

    Bob, Dec 23, 2005
  16. Baron Jackson

    Aphelion Guest

    I have 1,385.

    1,354 here.

    Aphelion

    Aphelion, Dec 23, 2005
  17. Baron Jackson

    Bolshoy Huy Guest

    what a waste of $.
    and how many times do you people watch them anyway?
    I understand getting a concert you could listen to, or some movie or
    show you cant find, but I sure aint watching Gone with the Wind 10
    times as the ending is always the same.

    Bolshoy Huy, Dec 24, 2005
  18. Baron Jackson

    Bolshoy Huy Guest

    And my penis is bigger ;)

    Matt

    --Sorry, Matt, but I aint called "Bolshoy Huy"
    for no reason :)
    mine is WAY bigger than yours.

    Bolshoy Huy, Dec 24, 2005
  19. Baron Jackson

    Lookingglass Guest

    ....some people study films... some people enjoy seeing a good film again and
    again. I myself will NEVER tire of seeing THE WIZARD OF OZ a bazillion
    times... ;*)

    I also collect stop-motion animated films... particularly Trnka, Svankmajer,
    Zeman, Starawicz, and the Brothers Quay among many others... fascinating
    stuff.

    ....and the endings are ALWAYS the same... but I discover something new each
    time I view the films.

    dave (...we hear he is a wiz of a Wiz, if ever a wiz there was...)
    www.Shemakhan.com

    Lookingglass, Dec 24, 2005
  20. I think it's a matter of what you're into...

    .... some people get married and have 2-3 kids and a
    stay at home wife and that's where the funds go to
    maintain a nice lifestyle...

    .... others spend thousands on radio controlled model
    planes, model railroad sets, I know one guy who plays
    pool maybe twice a year and has over a grand worth of
    hand made cue sticks...

    .... basically if people got discretionary cash they're
    going to spend it so one persons waste is another's
    hobby that keeps them out of trouble and makes them
    happy.

    drc :)

    Darrel Christenson, Dec 24, 2005