    Can anyone point me in the right direction please to make sure I'm not stuck
    with some crook.

    Thanks. :)

    Marcel Titus, Oct 24, 2003

  2. Marcel Titus

    Bill Hilton Guest

    From: "Marcel Titus"
    There are several shopping bots, some with customer feedback and vendor
    rankings. Here's a link to one ...

    http://www.resellerratings.com/ ... typing in "Canon 10D" in the Product
    search field indicates 49 vendors are covered, with prices ranging from $1,149
    to $1,599.

    Look for a vendor with both short term and long term ratings of at least 8, and
    don't get greedy as it's highly likely the ones with the cheapest prices are
    probably grey market. $1,500 seems to be the market price at the well-known
    big companies like B&H.

    Bill

    Bill Hilton, Oct 24, 2003

  3. Marcel Titus

    Frank Weston Guest

    Best Buy in Annapolis MD has boxes of them for $1499. Penn Camera in DC has
    them for the same price. I was in both stores today and saw the cameras.
    Both have web sites.

    Frank Weston, Oct 24, 2003
  4. Marcel Titus

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    www.bizrate.com
    www.nextag.com
    www.dealtime.com
    are price comparison sites and most vendors state if the item is in stock or
    not.

    A few places where I purchased cameras, hardware, etc. without problems:

    BHPhotovideo.com
    PCNation.com
    Buy.com
    TheNerds.net
    Rosita

    HRosita, Oct 24, 2003
  5. Marcel Titus

    Jerry Nash Guest

    Circuit City, www.circuitcity.com, has them in stock for $1499.00.
    The nice thing about Circuit City is you can return opened products
    for a full refund within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked, no
    "restock" fees.

    Jerry Nash, Oct 24, 2003
  6. Marcel Titus

    TigerMoon Guest

    I bought my 10D from CC about a month ago. Couldn't be more pleased
    with the entire transaction. Good luck.

    TigerMoon, Oct 25, 2003