Who has Juniper Official Training Material? I wanna buy or trade

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by G_MPLS, Dec 3, 2004.

  1. G_MPLS

    G_MPLS Guest

    Hi, there:

    I wonder if someone had attended Juniper's training course and had the
    training slides.

    I am preparing for the certification and would very much like to take
    the training course. But I don't have the necessary resource to go for
    the training.

    If anyone out there has participated in Juniper Advanced Training, I
    would like to buy the training slides or trade with other interesting
    stuff.

    All of Juniper's products' training material is appreciated. (M/T
    series, ERX, Netscreen)

    Best regards.

    G_MPLS

    G_MPLS, Dec 3, 2004