    I do hope that Evan has kindly taken note, by writing down, the actual
    fixit for the problem.

    Since when do you need norton to run wireless?

    richard, Jan 25, 2010

  2. richard wrote:

    Who do you call? BullisBusters!!!
    You don't -- but if you have that older version of Norton with the *bug*
    you need to install a *newer* version, which is what he said. "Updating
    to a _more_recent_ version of Norton fixes it."

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 25, 2010

  3. richard

    Respondant Guest

    He (Evan Platt) NEVER said anyone did, ya kiddy diddling-over dolt.

    Respondant, Jan 25, 2010
  4. richard

    richard Guest

    But he said you *HAD* to have norton installed to run wireless.

    richard, Jan 25, 2010
  5. richard

    Respondant Guest

    Where?

    Respondant, Jan 25, 2010
  6. richard

    alan Guest

    No he didn't, richard. All you're doing is confirming how poor your reading
    comprehension skills are . . .

    alan, Jan 25, 2010
  7. richard

    freemont Guest

    It's no wonder you're so lost all the time - you can't fookin read.

    Actually I bet you read it just fine, and you're just trying to start
    shit. Like Chucktard, you relish the idea of making someone else look
    stupid for a change. :-D Heheh, too funny!

    freemont, Jan 25, 2010
  8. You don't, but I've seen Norton lock out the entire wired and wireless
    network adaptors from even getting IP addresses thru DHCP.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Jan 25, 2010
  9. Nobody agrees with you. Not that unusual though...

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 25, 2010
  10. richard

    Tony Guest

    Chucktard also tries to keep shit going on for a long, long time by
    constantly replying endlessly to any and all posts.
    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
    day on the job for potty mouth,

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Jan 25, 2010
  11. richard

    VanguardLH Guest

    We already know who YOU are. You are bent on exposing your ignorance in
    almost all your posts. The sad part is you actually think you are helping.

    VanguardLH, Jan 25, 2010